Thursday, November 13, 2008

Olivia - Sneak Peek!!

Remember Olivia at 6 weeks old? She was absolutely adorable with a shock of dark brown hair and the most beautiful eyes. Well here she is again, the smiliest baby on the block is now four months old, my goodness does time ever fly! I will be doing a longer photo post on Olivia in the upcoming week but I had to throw a couple of my favorites up for right now, because I just think they are so darn cute! Olivia was one of the first babies I ever professionally photographed, so there will always be a special place in my heart for her.

How cute is she!!!


I just love this photo below, the focus is a wee bit off but I absolutely adore the way the photo illustrates her beautiful blue eyes and chubby cheeks! I just had to post it...


Hope you are all well! xo, Katie

No comments: