Tuesday, June 23, 2009

These guys are gettin' BIG!!!

WOAH!! Major blog hiatus!!!!!! I'm back and have a bunch of new stuff to post like, seriously. A. TON. OF. STUFF. With some health malfunctions from both me and my dear old Dad as well as a very busy spring season, I have neglected the blog. I am sorry. I'll try to be better, but sometimes it's the little things that have to give. So here's to some new blog entries!!!

First up! Mr. Ayden and Miss Ella. They are 10 months old!!!! Ahhh! Time flies! Last time I took photos of the two children together they were about 8 weeks old!! Now they have tons of teeth and are both on the verge of walking! It truly was a bittersweet moment when I saw them. But they are as adorable as ever!!! Take a look:













I'm not sure if anyone will agree with me, but I have to say that getting a photo of two 10-month olds together - is a CHALLENGE!!! While I have a couple more, here is one of the images of the two kids together!

3 comments:

Traci @ Tru Blu Photography said...

Awesome shots Katie! I just love that first black and white of Ella. . .oh the little toothy grin is priceless! And yes, I wholeheartedly agree that capturing a good image of two young children together is near impossible. . until they're about 4! :-)great job!

E. Broderick Photography said...

Total Cuties! Love their cheeks, their eyes and their names! These are great shots--what a couple of munchkins!

Kelly Taylor said...

I cannot get over how amazing the eyes are on these kids!! Beautiful job!