Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Life is good, but FULL!

Regardless of the fact that I have not taken a real shower for about one week (hey, don't judge!!!) because bathroom renovations never turn out like we plan (we have one bathroom), and it's been the hottest weather since last summer, I will not complain. Just because I am busier than busy and have a hard time remembering to breathe, you will not hear me complain. My house is messy, my car is too, but still, I'm not going to complain. Because life is good, life is full, life is happy. I love what I do. I love being a momma to two awesome kids, and I love being a wifey to a super guy. I have so many things coming down the pike and I am super excited to be where I am at this moment in time. No complaints from me!

I hope you are having a joyful summer complete with all of the people and things that you love in life. And if not, I hope you find happiness very soon. Here is what's in store for the blog real soon...

Some weddings:










And some kidlets:




And some families:


I'll share more soon!! :)

xo,

Katie

2 comments:

e. broderick photography said...

Wow! These are great! I can't wait to see more. That shot of the bride's reflection in the mirror is killer. Straight out of a magazine. Sizzlin.

Glad things are going so well for you! Hope to see you again someday. Feels like it's been ages!

Joanne said...

What a tease!!! Cannot wait to see more! Love, love, love your look at life ...through the lens and your thoughts!