Friday, April 17, 2009

Girl Invasion

Having two boys and having always wanted a girl, I absolutely adore my little girlie neighbors. First of all they are as sweet as pumpkin pie and iced tea from South Carolina; second of all they like the same colors that I do; and third of all, they have lovely wisps of long golden hair that whip around their pretty little heads while they skip and hop through my backyard.

For a momma with two Star Wars-loving, short haired boys (whom she loves with all of her heart and soul and then anything else leftover) little girlie neighbors are such a sweet breath of fresh (much needed) Spring air!

Here are some photos that comprised about 5 minutes of my afternoon on Wednesday...






This next photo's pose was designed courtesy of my natural little model. She had so many moves for me.


xo,

Katie

6 comments:

Kim said...

Katie....so beautiful!!! Girls are the best!!

Joanne said...

These are beautiful. Anytime you want a girlie fix....head my way. emmy will have you dressed in princess gear in no time flat!

Robin Dini Photography said...

oh those sweet little faces. Sugar and spice and everything nice!!! that last one is just precious!

Last Forty Percent said...

Beautiful!!

E. Broderick Photography said...

Gorgeous photos of gorgeous girls. Watch out! These two are gonna break some hearts one day...

sarah k said...

these are absolutely beautiful!!! What sort of lens(es) do you use?