Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Teeth

I am so thankful that I can not remember the feeling of my teeth breaking through the tender skin of my gums. Obviously, it is something that we all go through, but during the days that those pesky teeth are making their debut appearance, life is a bowl of rotten, mushy cherries. Unfortunately, on the day when I went to photograph this little guy and his family, he was experiencing some major teething pain. FORTUNATELY though, he was such a merry trooper and despite waking up a slew of times during the night, he (and his parents!) put on happy hats and pulled off some pretty great shots!

Our photo shoot was truly an adventure. This family lives in a gorgeous part of Massachusetts where there are fields, mountains, and barns galore. It truly is a completely beautiful area. After spending some time inside we decided to take our minds off of our teeth by venturing outside and changing up the scenery a bit. We found a great barn with a field in the back, and then we went and fed the horses across the street. Let's get to the photos...















 


Thank you C, M & W for sharing your day! I hope you enjoy your photos and slide show (don't forget to turn the sound up!)! xo, Katie

1 comment:

Andi Walpurgis said...

the pictures are beautiful as always..so is teething what I can look forward to...lol...