Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekend Preview **Slide Show Added**

This weekend marked the last of my scheduled 2008 photo sessions. These past 3 months or so have been an incredibly amazing time in my life and while I am sad to finish up with my scheduled sessions, I am, never-the-less, very happy. Happy to spend some quality time with my children, husband and family over the holidays; happy to be going in to a new year with some fresh ideas, exciting projects, and fantastic clients; and incredibly happy that this year has been the exact turning point that I had been searching for. I can only imagine what next year will bring!

So anyway enough about me!! Helloooooo!!!! Here are a couple of the photos we took over the weekend with another post and slide show to follow in a couple more days...








Enjoy!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie,
What beautiful children!!

I'm digging the chair!!

Can't wait to see what the new year brings for you.

Merry Christmas

Robin Dini Photography said...

these are awesome! They look like a really cool ad for kids' fashion :) LOVE the chair.