Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Life is what you make it

A long time ago, she said to me "life is what you make it" - I've always remembered that even though she doesn't. Every once in a while, that day and what she she to me comes back, as vivid and bright as when she originally said it. I take it to heart, probably more today than ever before, but it really made a difference in my life whether she knows it or not. I'll always appreciate it, always remember it, and always hold it close to my heart as it has helped make me who I am today.

Today, more than ever, my Auntie Fran needs prayers. So if you pray, say a little (or big) one for her. If you send positive thoughts, send one her way. And if you need a little help in your own life, just remember that life is what you make it...

I love you Auntie Fran, whether you know it or not I am constantly thinking about you, praying for you, and sending positive thoughts your way. It's hard to be in the dark, but we are with you, every step of the way. Always in my thoughts...xo


No comments: